[Qt-creator] Qt Creator Clazy Support

Jeff Tranter jtranter at ics.com
Fri Mar 16 21:48:12 CET 2018

I'm trying to get the new Clazy support in Qt Creator working.

I have Qt Creator 4.6.0 rc1 compiled from source against Qt 5.10.1 on
Ubuntu Linux.

In Tools / Options, under Analyzer, it shows:

   Clang executable: clang-5.0
   Version: 5.0.0, supported.

Under C++ / Code Model, is says:

"The Clang Code Model is disabled because the corresponding plugin is
not loaded."

Under Help / About Plugins... it shows ClangStaticAnalyzer loaded,
version 4.5.83.

I also have clazy built from git and installed and it runs on its own.

I am able to run the Clang static analyzer from Qt Creator but I can't
seem to run or configure clazy.

Any ideas?

--
Jeff Tranter, Engineering Manager, Integrated Computer Solutions.
Certified Qt Developer, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner.