[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.6 & editor messages

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:58:40 CEST 2018

Great work on getting 4.6 out!

This is cool.  Having clang-tidy and clazy built-in is (going to be)
awesome.

When I get a message (warning/error) in the editor, how do I know which it
came from?

I just turned on clang-tidy and clazy (some of the options) and something
is pointing at things like "QApplication::processEvents();" and telling me
that there is no matching function call. I guess something isn't
recognizing default arguments, but... what? Code model? Clang-tidy? Clazy?

Thanks!

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>