[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.6 & editor messages

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:55:46 CEST 2018

Thanks for the suggestion Günter.

No pre-compiled headers in the projects. I've also tried explicitly adding
includes for things it's complaining about and it doesn't change anything.

It could very well be something strange in the style of the projects I've
tried (two of my own qmake-based, one open source cmake-based), but I
haven't yet figured out what that might be.

I guess if I'm the only one experiencing it, then... <slowly points finger
at self>

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>