[Qt-creator] [Development] Proposing Orgad Shaneh as Maintainer of Version Control modules in Qt Creator

Jaroslaw Kobus Jaroslaw.Kobus at qt.io
Wed May 2 13:03:31 CEST 2018

Of course +1

________________________________
From: Development <development-bounces+jaroslaw.kobus=qt.io at qt-project.org> on behalf of Tobias Hunger <Tobias.Hunger at qt.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:14:14 PM
To: qt-creator at qt-project.org; development at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Proposing Orgad Shaneh as Maintainer of Version Control modules in Qt Creator

Hello,

I want to propose Orgad Shaneh as maintainer of the version control related modules in Qt Creator.

So far I have been handling that responsibility, but since I took over the project-related Qt Creator plugins, I had way too little time on my hands to take a lead in the version management related code.

Orgad has been working in those modules, he did a lion's share of the reviews involved and he added functionality during that time and he is willing to take on the responsibility involved. So I would like formally propose Orgad as maintainer of the version management code. I am sure he will take good care of the code, especially of the vcsbase and git plugins.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der