[Qt-creator] Still no help...

timur.kristof at gmail.com timur.kristof at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:09:42 CEST 2018

Hi,

AFAICT the F1 help won't work if there are syntax errors or when the
code model can't correctly parse your file. If the syntax highlight
doesn't work either, then it is good guess that there is some syntax
that it can't parse.

Which code model do you use?
These days I have good experience with the clang based one, so I
suggest to try to switch to using that and see if the error still
happens there.

Hope this helps,
Tim