[Qt-creator] it's a pain: QML Import Path not found and auto-completion broken working w multi projects / multi kits

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Nov 14 16:16:17 CET 2018

Hi QtCreator Team,

is there any chance to get this better done ?

see my other mail: it's not only broken code completion in QML but also
in C++ if Android is current selected Kit (see my other mail)

at the moment I avoid to demonstrate QtCreator as cool IDE for mobile
x-platform development to other devs at conferences,
because I always fear to have a wrong combination of selected Kits and
code-assist is broken in QML and/or C++

as a "workaround" sometimes I'm opening multi QtC instances with only
one project open in each one ;-)

thx

ekke