[Qt-creator] Storing plugin data

Aleksey Kontsevich tantrido at ya.ru
Thu Nov 22 18:28:31 CET 2018

SettingsDatabase Class: https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-extending/core-settingsdatabase.html ? Use Core::ICore::settingsDatabase() instance then. If not - create your own SQLite DB and store in QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::DataLocation) + QStringLiteral("/your_path")

--
Best regards,
Aleksey