[Qt-creator] QtC 4.8.0 RC1 - project.pro.user naming changed ?

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Nov 27 12:22:17 CET 2018

it seems that the naming is changed for .pro.user files

running a new QtC and openeing a project - if there already was a
.pro.user file - I was asked and a new one was created, per ex.

project.pro.user.5e745f1.4.8-pre1

I was able to work on the same project using QtC on macOS and - running
in Parallels VM - Windows 10 at the same time

now both QtC store in project.pro.user without a suffix - this means:

1. running on macOS

2. running on Windows, I'm loosing my project configuration on macOS

--

have you changed something ?

should I open a bugreport ?

ekke