[Qt-creator] Creator is confused about device state

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Oct 4 17:41:49 CEST 2018

So I've hooked up about 50 devices successfully, but now I am stuck with a yellow circle for a device that Xcode can deploy apps too. Normally after I register the device in xCode, it goes green. I don't know how to fix this one? I've quit xCode and creator multiple times, unplugged the device, Creator is still stuck... What I did differently with this one is I renamed it on the device after plugging it in, but it has the same ID, so it shouldn't matter, right?