[Qt-creator] Increasing problems with xCode/iOS

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Oct 8 23:58:51 CEST 2018

Initially when XCode had to be upgraded I had no unexpected issues. Now a few weeks on, I have a few issues.
1. Devices fail to go from yellow dot to green dot. Devices work fine in XCode, but I have to use XCode to deploy to them
2. I have several *unknown* phones now. My Devices looks like
iPhone2
*unknown* -- an iPhone XS MAX
*unknown*4 -- a GUID type string
*unknown*5 - a GUID type string
iPhone50
*unknown*2 - an iPhone XS
3. Selecting an *unknown* entry alway gives a yellow indicator

But there is only one device plugged in at once, and any *unknown* device is always yellow, and any *unknown* device is not Remove-able in the Preferences:Devices

Help?