[Qt-creator] PluginManagerPrivate::loadQueue question

Pascal COMBES pascom at orange.fr
Sun Sep 23 21:13:26 CEST 2018

Hello,
    If I understand well the situation you describe, you are wrong, it
is feasible and it is done: As you can see in the attachment (which is
the dependency tree of Qt Creator 4.7.0 generated with
https://github.com/pasccom/qtcreator-deptree), the situation arises with
e.g. :
    -plugin0=QmlJS
    -plugin1=ExtensionSystem
    -plugin2=CPlusPlus
    -plugin3=Utils.
    I think, even though I did not check the code, that it prevents
situation where we have a circular dependency (A depends on B depends on
C depends on A).
    Best regards,
Pascal COMBES