[Qt-creator] Qt Creator plugin: receiving debugging events and opening file and go to some line

Artem Razin artem.razin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:58:46 CEST 2019

Hi,

I must say this is my first post to this list and I hope that my questions
are ok for this list.

I am an author of Deleaker, this is a memory profiler for C++/Windows.

Currently I am working on Deleaker version that works as a plugin in Qt
Creator, just one screenshot:
https://i.snag.gy/mQwu9h.jpg

There are two things I was not able to manage to do.

>From Deleaker I need to open a source file in Qt Creator and put cursor to
some line. How to
achieve it?

Another issue is debugging events. Deleaker needs to be notified when a
debugging stops. Is there a documented way to "subscribe" to it?

Thank you in advance!

--
Best regards,
Artem A. Razin