[Qt-creator] Qt Creator plugin: receiving debugging events and opening file and go to some line

Artem Razin artem.razin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:52:24 CEST 2019

It's ok for Deleaker if the process doesn't exist.

Both Visual Studio (DTE/OnEnterDesignMode) and RAD Studio (can't remember
the name) have such event.

Deleaker cooperates with current debugger, and also injects some code into
a process being debugged.

So actually Deleaker is able to catch process exit event itself, I just
have to write some more code for that.

Thank you.