[Qt-creator] Custom wizard vs qmake's wizards

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Tue Apr 30 09:57:03 CEST 2019

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 12:02:24 +1200
Christian Gagneraud <chgans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Christian, any thoughts on adding this capability to Qbs core API?

Sure, that was the idea all along. We just didn't get around to do it.

> How hard is it to handle adding/removing references?

Modifying the project file is easy. Updating the build graph internals directly (like we do for adding/removing files, for performance reasons) is probably tricky, but we could (and perhaps should, to be on the safe side) "cheat" and simply re-resolve the project.

Christian