[Qt-creator] Custom wizard vs qmake's wizards

André Pönitz Andre.Poenitz at qt.io
Tue Apr 30 08:30:43 CEST 2019

I did not say anything about "banning" build system specific wizards,
on the contrary, I said

 "It doesn't dictate that. If there's a need to add a build system specific
   features, suitable callback/virtual function/property/whatever can
   be added on demand."

This includes build-system specific wizards.

Andre'