[Qt-creator] Rendering Artifacts with QtCreator 4.10?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Aug 16 14:52:42 CEST 2019

I just tried out the 4.10.0 from the snapshots and there are some really annoying rendering artifacts. I am on macOS 10.14 and the issue is that some of the combo-box drop downs will render when other dialogs are open. See the attached screen shot. Further, when I switch to another application on macOS entirely, those combo boxes are rendered also. Makes 4.10 pretty much unusable. Not sure if anyone has seen this or not. I tried looking for a bug report but didn’t seem to find anything but that doesn’t mean I know what words to look for.

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software

[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net