[Qt-creator] Sourcing env

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Wed Dec 11 14:01:34 CET 2019

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:03:27 +0100
Paweł Rutka <prutka13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have problem that before run of executable in qtcreator i have to source
> env from file to set ld lib Path.

Do you really have to? What kind of project is that? For some build systems, we offer a button that does this automatically.

> Can this be automated for run settings?

If the environment is "static", you can just copy it into the environment widget (via the "Batch Edit" button).
Otherwise, you could create a custom run configuration where you call a shell script that wraps your real executable.

Christian