[Qt-creator] Announcement: New UI Git plugin for QtCreator

Davide Coppola vivaladav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:57:28 CET 2019

Sure, here some for GitQlientPlugin in random order:

- Includes have no order
- Many includes can be removed
- Empty functions and default comments can be deleted
- MyMode is not a very descriptive name for a class
- MyMode code could be placed in a separated .h/.cpp files
- You're using #ifndef/#define/#endif guards instead of #pragma once (like
in GitQlient)
- You can get rid of GitQlientPluginConstants.h and GitQlientPlugin_global.h

Cheers