[Qt-creator] How to unconditionally include code into the indexer?

Charlie Turner chturne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:29:53 CET 2019

Hi,

My project does "Include what you use" due to legacy reasons that I'm
afraid will probably never get fixed. What I need to do is #include
"config.h" as part of the indexer process every time it tries to read
a file. I remember I could do this with the QtCreator.config file. I'm
not using CMake and what looks like the fancy new Clang Code Model.
How can I achieve this in the new environment?

Second question: I would like to pass to the clang code model the
option -Wno-expansion-to-undefined, but I'm not sure where I can do
this.

Thanks,

--
Kind regards,