[Qt-creator] Qt Creator Manual 4.10 ready for your review

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Wed Jul 10 10:08:17 CEST 2019

Hello all,

We are approaching the Qt Creator 4.10 RC (https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases), so this would be a good time to review the descriptions related to your area of expertise in the Qt Creator Manual that I’ve updated for version 4.10:

https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-4.10/index.html

If you find issues:

  *   Fix them, push patches, and add me as a reviewer
  *   Create bug reports in JIRA for Qt Creator Documentation (https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=13894)

Thank you for helping me to improve the docs! 😊

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Sr. Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
D-12489 Berlin
riitta-leena.miettinen at qt.io
http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho