[Qt-creator] Crazy small feature idea

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Mar 1 14:27:50 CET 2019

Excellent. It's rather buried though. 3 clicks for singing I'd use _many_ times a day?

I've been wondering if it would be better to have a tool that takes a complete class and splits it out into .h and .cpp? It would look more like Java and would do a long way to DRY and eliminate the need for this in general, not just for Qt...