[Qt-creator] Editor style setting for a submodule (+EditorConfig)

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 19:38:21 CET 2019

Is there a way to have two different editor style settings - one for the
main project and one for a submodule?

Use-case: I have my own code in a submodule (lib) within a project that's
"not mine". (Using cmake.) When editing in the main project I want to use
its style, but when I edit my own code I want it in my style...

Right now everything uses the main project's style.

Secondary question: is there a way to persist styles in a repo so everyone
uses the same settings? Preferably using a "standard" like EditorConfig so
that non QtC-users can participate as well?

I don't see anything here:

  https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-code-style-settings.html

Thanks!

---