[Qt-creator] Designer forces a specific font in rich text

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:49:06 CET 2019

When I edit labels or anything that accepts rich text in a form in
Designer (inside Creator), it generates things like that:

   font-family:'Segoe UI';

As a result, when editing a form on one machine and then committing,
there's unwanted changes. It's full of changes where "Sans Serif" is
replaced by "Segoe UI", then on another machine it changes it to
"Liberation Sans", then on another machine to "DejaVu Sans"...

Is there a way to stop this? Needless to say, I would really want no
"font-family" entry at all, and have the forms just respect the default
font as set by the user of the application on their OS preferences.