[Qt-creator] 4.9 beta "close project" feature

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Mar 20 19:32:33 CET 2019

Hi André,

no - I have not tried Git integration in Creator yet
I like it to manage all my projects independent from IDE in one external
Tool: Git Tower app on macOS:

  * QtCreator projects for Android / iOS on macOS
  * QtCreator projects for Windows10 in Parallels VM on macOS with
    shared project folders
  * Momentics (Eclipse) projects for BlackBerry 10 (yes: still some
    updates and support, even new projects)
  * Eclipse projects for my XText/XTend DSL projects generating C++ Code
    from DSL models into my QtC projects sources

Also I really like Git Tower Application on macOS