[Qt-creator] 4.9 beta "close project" feature

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Mon Mar 25 16:37:57 CET 2019

Am 25.03.19 um 14:24 schrieb Eike Ziller:

>> On 25. Mar 2019, at 13:46, mapron <mapron at yandex.ru> wrote:
>>
>> I open project to use some files from it. I don't want to appear files in locator, if i working on 5 projects, all files will be in a search, which is annoying.
> Just as a side remark: You can choose which kind of files are included in the “default” search that locator does (i.e. when not explicitly prefixing the search term with “p “ or “o “ or such. Clicking the magnifying glass, “Configure...” brings you to the preferences page, and then you can e.g. uncheck “default” from “all included c/c++ files” and “files in any project”, and check it for “files in current project”.

great - this helps

is there a switch to tell QML to do code completion from current project ?

open some projects with same named classes, per ex. DataManager

setContextProperty("dataManager", ...

then from QML enter dataManager.<shouldShowInvokableFromCurrentProject>
but shows from the project first time opened in current session

see also https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-20211

ekke