[Qt-creator] work-flow/gerrit: branch with mixed reviews

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Fri May 10 12:44:50 CEST 2019

qbs is a submodule of qtcreator, so assuming it's a merged commit, you just want to update the sha1 of the submodule.

If the qbs change you depend on in creator is not merged, then afaik you can't really do much, except cherry-picking / checking out the respective commit chains manually.

I don't think it's possible to push a creator commit with a submodule sha1 of a qbs commit that has not been merged. You can push it, but git submodule update will tell you it doesn't recognize the sha1.