[Qt-creator] Unable to debug with latest XCode

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:17:19 CEST 2019

Jason:

It's not just you. I have the same problem.

I just tried to debug a non-Qt command-line application and had the same
thing - "Debugging starts" and then it hangs. In the bottom-right it says
"Launching Debugger" with about 10% of the bar filled in. (Obviously I
don't get the QML popups.)

In the debug panel it says "Setting up inferior..." whatever that means
(see attached).

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>