[Qt-creator] Info how to add multiple RunConfigurations

Filippo Cucchetto filippocucchetto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 00:15:15 CEST 2019

Hi Tobias,
this evening i got it working. The problem i had was that by
RunBuildConfigurationFactory was a
subclass of FixedRunConfigurationFactory thus only one RunConfiguration was
created.
I switched to RunConfigurationFactory and now i get one runconfiguration
per target
because RunConfigurationFactory::availableCreators calls
Target->applicationTargets().

I've updated the code review.

Now i'm facing another issue: i've all my run configuration with both
executable and working directory setup
but the Run button is disabled and i cannot run them. The runconfigurations
are enabled (by breaking inside
the setEnabled function). Any idea?

Thank you for the support

F.