[Qt-creator] 4.10.1 release?

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Fri Oct 4 09:20:13 CEST 2019

Hi,

We aim to release Creator 4.10.1 on Monday with the fix for XCode + other fixes.

Yours,

	Tuukka

On 03/10/2019, 11.18, "Qt-creator on behalf of André Pönitz" <qt-creator-bounces at qt-project.org on behalf of apoenitz at t-online.de> wrote:

    On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 09:54:38AM +0200, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
    > Hi list,
    >
    > I would like to know if there any chance to get a bugfix release any time
    > soon? i.e. before 4.11.

    Someone else might want to comment on that.

    In any case, there are snapshots at

       http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.10/4.10.1/

    that should be fairly close to anything that might be released as 4.10.1.

    The adaptations to the LLDB of Xcode 11 are included.

    > The issue of not being able to use lldb with Xcode 11 is quite annoying and
    > many people are asking online.

    Indeed.

    Andre'