[Qt-creator] 4.10.1 release?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:28:47 CEST 2019

Hi André,

Many thanks for your detailed answer.
I could not find anything more valuable than the raw dump of the debugger
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/3nids/7a709f8d0a301f6623fc5ed02d1f62a2/raw/7b144820ed14740ae611fda2a69e28836aa8f919/Qt%2520Creator%2520LLVM%2520debugger%2520does%2520not%2520stop%2520at%2520breakpoint

Let me know if you prefer that I open an issue.

Best wishes and thanks again,
Denis