[Qt-creator] 100% CPU core on a README.md

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:32:14 CEST 2020

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 at 00:05, Christian Gagneraud <chgans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any known issue with MD? Or maybe with the language server (I use that
> for python)?

Oops, sorry, the issue is not caused by that file. I had another QtC
open w/ a 'broken' project.

I need to understand a project that contains a USB firmware and
Windows dlls and exes sources, and the whole thing is for Visual
studio.
So I created a top level qmake file, with ONLY
INCLUDEPATH
QMAKE_CFLAGS
SOURCES

None of this can build, b/c it requires windows and a custom ARM
toolchain (I have none). But at least i can use QtC, and some of the
benefit of the code model, which is what I only need.

So, is it expected/acceptable, that QtC needs 100% of a core to cope
with unbuildable source code?

I think that being able to use QtC for retro-engineering from source
is a nice capability.

Chris