[Qt-creator] Problem with Android SDK tools and platform SDK

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:52:23 CEST 2020

Hi there,

I've installed Android NDK and Android Studio v3.6.1 (latest).
Using Android studio SDK Manager i've installed:
- SDK platforms
 - 28
 - 29
- SDK tools:
 - Build tools 30-rc2
 - Command line tools (latest)
 - Platform tools (29.0.6)

When configuring Qtc:
JDK: android-studio/jre/
SDK: /home/chgans/Android/Sdk/ (installed by Studio)
NDK: /home/chgans/Programs/android-ndk-r21 (installed by me)

Now, I have all ticks green except:
 - SDK tools installed
 - Plaform SDK installed

The AVD and SDK manager tabs are disabled.

$ ls Android/Sdk/
build-tools  cmdline-tools  licenses  patcher  platforms
platform-tools  sources
$ ls Android/Sdk/platforms/
android-28  android-29$ ls Android/Sdk/*-tools
Android/Sdk/build-tools/:
29.0.3  30.0.0-rc2
Android/Sdk/cmdline-tools/:
latest
chgans at chgans-pc:~$ ls Android/Sdk/*-tools
Android/Sdk/build-tools:
29.0.3  30.0.0-rc2
Android/Sdk/cmdline-tools:
latest
Android/Sdk/platform-tools:
adb  dmtracedump  etc1tool  hprof-conv  <snip>

My setup looks correct but QtC doesn't seem happy.

Is there known issues with latest Android Studio, or did i get something wrong?

I never had this problem with previous installs of Qt & Android.

Thanks,
Chris