[Qt-creator] Problem with Android SDK tools and platform SDK

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Tue Apr 14 08:32:36 CEST 2020

> On Apr 11, 2020, at 10:08, Harri Pasanen <harri at mpaja.com> wrote:
>
> I had no success with QtCreator 4.13.0-beta1 either.
>
> Furthermore, I'm not sure how to register even a desktop Qt with the new Qt Creator.

You can register Qt versions the same way it was always possible, by using the “Add” button.
The “Link with Qt” button just tries to make Qt Creator aware of a complete Qt installation.
The tool tip on the input field for the Qt installation path should give some reason for why it thinks it cannot use it.

Br, Eike

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH