[Qt-creator] OSX Menu alignment

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Thu Feb 13 08:40:56 CET 2020

Should not happen, and does not happen for me, so more details are needed.

(i.e. bug report with information about Qt Creator version, macOS version, dump from Help > System Information, check if it also happens with standard Qt examples like “Application Example" etc).

Br, Eike

> On 12. Feb 2020, at 21:17, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> Additionally, if I move the window and right click on the first project to close it, it is really offset to the right. (Attached)
>
>> Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 3:14 PM
>> From: "Jason H" <jhihn at gmx.com>
>> To: qt-creator <qt-creator at qt-project.org>
>> Subject: [Qt-creator] OSX Menu alignment
>>
>> I know OSX handling of desktops is bread dead. But... It would be great if QtC could not position popups off the screen. This is a capture of the left edge of my right screen, where QtC resides.

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Straße 10