[Qt-creator] Compliment for the generic highlighter support

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Thu Feb 13 09:06:57 CET 2020

Hi Qt Creator developers,

I just want to send out a bit Thank You for the usability of the generic
highlighter.

I opened a Yocto project in a fresh installed Qt Creator. It offered me
to download to KSyntaxHighligher definitions, which worked well, and my
.bb file was instantly highlighted.

I then opened an .inc file and another toolbar offered to select the
correct highlighting here, because multiple definitions exists for the
generic extension .inc. After selecting "Bitbake" it was highlighted
properly.

I'm really impressed - that's how I expect software to work.

Keep up this high quality.

Best regards,
André