[Qt-creator] Compliment for the generic highlighter support

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 13 21:01:21 CET 2020

Hi Denis,

 > Andre, you rejoice too much.

Maybe. But I was really positive impressed in that moment, and I wanted
to give it back.

Some motivation is needed from time to time. I write 100 bugreports or
so per year, so giving positive feedback will be good.

 > But still it is not possible to set a custom rules to highlight the
 > some specific compiler keywords (e.g. for a bare-metal programming)
 > yet. :)

Yeah, there are dozens of areas that can be improved. And bit by bit
they will :)

Best regards,
André