[Qt-creator] Qt Creator not loading CMake project

Davide Coppola vivaladav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:40:52 CET 2020

Thanks guys, after reading your messages I found the problem!

Qt Creator was overwriting CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.
Once I added the directories that were set in the shell environment
everything loaded fine.

Thanks again

[image: Follow Us on Github] <https://github.com/vivaladav>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidecoppola>