[Qt-creator] Android debugging in Qt Creator 4.10.2

Francesc Martinez francescmm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:49:11 CET 2020

Hi again!

If upgraded and downloaded Qt 5.14 and it keeps failing. Here is the
message I get in Qt Creator and the specs of my environment.

The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb" terminated with
> exit code 1.
> The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb" terminated with
> exit code 1.
> adb: error: listener 'tcp:5039' not found
> 14:45:09: Unable to create a debugging engine.
> I art : Late-enabling -Xcheck:jni
> W ActivityThread: Application com.me.myapp is waiting for the debugger on
> port 8100...
> The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb" terminated with
> exit code 1.
> /system/bin/sh: kill: 21391: No such process
> The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb" terminated with
> exit code 1.
> kill: unknown pid '21391'
> The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb" terminated with
> exit code 1.
> adb: error: listener 'tcp:5038' not found
> I System.out: Sending WAIT chunk
>

> "com.me.myapp" died.

I'm running Qt Creator 4.11 with Qt 5.14. Using CMake as project file and
Android as platform.

Let me know if you need any debug traces or anything else :)

Cheers,
Francesc.