[Qt-creator] Remote debugging with GDB-multiarch not sending command line arguments

Pablo Rogina pablojr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:55:29 CEST 2020

checking the debugger log output I can see qtcreator is setting this:
-exec-arguments -platform xcb

but it looks like the proper way is to do this:
set args -platform xcb

how could I change what qtcreator sends to remote debugger?
are those variables/commands hard-coded?
if so, what component source code should I look into?

Thanks. Pablo