[Qt-creator] can't parse cmake project

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:25:05 CET 2020

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 16:26 Gena Bug via Qt-creator <
qt-creator at qt-project.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The latest beta (4.12b2) can't parse a cmake project. The problem may be
> with the project itself -- it's not "modern cmake". However I can
> configure the project with cmake gui/terminal. How can I find the
> concrete problem which causes qtc fail parsing it?

Which version of cmake are you using? Creator comes with several ways to
interact with cmake, so this is a important piece of information. For best
results I would recommend to use a current cmake with file-api.

None of these way parses your actual cmake files, so it *should* not matter
what is in there.

Best Regards,
Tobias