[Qt-creator] Fwd: can't parse cmake project

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:37:16 CEST 2020

Hi there!

Qt Creator is correct in that there are no targets defined anywhere in
the reply CMake generated. You seem to expect that: So is that indeed
something you intended to do? What is the use-case you have here?

Creator treats this case as an error since I could not imagine that
any CMake project would do this, but I learn something new about CMake
every day, so I might have been wrong with that assumption.

Best Regards,
Tobias