[Qt-creator] LLVM/Clang version (commit) used for particular Qt Creator version

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:33:03 CEST 2020

> He's on a long vacation. Should be back sooner or later.

Good to here that Nikolai is still kicking at Qt. ;-)

On 06/05/2020 23:30, Cristian Adam wrote:

> You can use the
> https://code.qt.io/cgit/clang/llvm-project.git/log/?h=release_80-based
> branch.
>
> That was used to build LLVM 8.0 which is used in Qt Creator 4.12.
>
> No nice tag as with 4.10, it could have been an omission or due to the
> fact that LLVM moved
>
> to a mono repository.
>
> For Qt Creator 4.13 I’m hacking on the release_100-based branch.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cristian.

Cristian, what you gave me is a branch from what I see.

So basically, what you mean is that, that I should use the last commit
in the release_80-based branch?

I'm uncertain, because for 4.10, LLVM 8.0 was used as well.

Thanks for assistance!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski