[Qt-creator] Problem with connecting to camera

Ghobad Zarrinchian gzarrin.edu at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:50:22 CEST 2020

Dear all,
I'm trying to connect to my laptop camera through coding in QT. The code I
use is based on a tutorial so I'm sure about its correctness. When I run
the code, I cannot connect to my camera and some reports are issued in the
output:

Graph failed to connect filters -2147467259

[0x0] Failed to connect graph (The operation completed successfully.)

Does anybody know the meaning of the reported issue? Is the reported issue
a real error or just a warning about some internal functionality of the
camera connection procedure?!

Thanks