[Qt-creator] Issues with Qt Creator 4.14 beta1 and Android

Fabrice Mousset | GEOCEPT GmbH fabrice.mousset at geocept.com
Tue Nov 3 10:09:22 CET 2020

Hi,

An thank you for your reply.
Yes I did report this bug ==> QTCREATORBUG-24879<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-24879>

Open with the text editor is what I do most of the time. But I did a double click on file and I was wondering why QC directly modify the Manifest silently.
I would be great if QC inform about the change he made in background.
I mean, refactoring XML is not the problem, but removing settings is an important change which should to be validated by user!

Best regards

Fabrice