[Qt-creator] Problem with CMake

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Sun Nov 15 20:36:03 CET 2020

So I tried again, it seems it does not matter if I hit the button once or twice
(a third time is not possible, because it is disabled). What did work is closing
the session and reopening it again.

What I noticed is that if I close and reopen it, and hit Ctrl + R it just starts
building. Without it CMake is run again (and configuring the project wrongly).

Kind regards,
Björn.