[Qt-creator] Signal emitted on .pro file edit

Pablo Rogina pablojr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:54:11 CET 2020

> update the edited contents from .pro file to a different xml based on our internal build setup.

Are you sure this is a good idea? What if you make a mistake by
updating your .pro file, that mistake will propagate rightly into that
remote .pro file as well.

I guess that you may want to make whatever the changes you want/need
to your local .pro file, test that those changes are Ok and only then
you'll commit the changes into your VCS and the build system will pick
those Ok changes properly.

Regards. Pablo