[Qt-creator] Dev: Reminder: 4.14 feature freeze is approaching

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Mon Oct 5 10:30:29 CEST 2020

I have created the 4.14 branch(es).
Please start pushing patches for 4.14 to the 4.14 branch.
You can re-target a change in Gerrit to a different branch by clicking the “...” menu in the topic row at the top-right (next to “Edit”), and selecting “Move change”.

I’ll still merge changes from master to 4.14 during the next days, until feature freeze on Wednesday. (And of course everything that is pushed to 4.14 will be merged to master.)
After that, changes that are pushed to master will be for Qt Creator 4.15.

Br, Eike

eike.ziller at qt.io
http://qt.io