[Qt-creator] Multi arch kit for Qt 6 android and Qbs

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:25:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

In Qt4/5 all android targets are in the same directory managed by the same
multi-arch qmake.
Qt Creator generates a kit for each target and also a Multi-arch one.

The new Qt6 directory layout for Android splits all the different targets
in different directories.
With a different qmake for each target and no Multi-arch one.

I am trying to find a way to also provide the Multi-arch option for qbs in
QtC since a qbs profile can be configured with multiple Qt environments.

I also wonder how this feature is/will be provided to qmake/cmake users and
how to also provide it to Qbs users.

Thanks
Raphael