[Qt-creator] Follow Symbol Under Cursor always takes me to the header file

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Feb 19 19:09:13 CET 2021

Thank you for the suggestions. I decided to move my entire .config/QtProject to the side and restart QtCreator and now I seem to get the proper behavior. Moving the old settings back into place seems to go back to the old behavior so I guess there is just something in the settings file(s) that messes with the ability to jump to the definition versus the declaration. I’ll just consider this a user-error and move on…

--

Mike Jackson