[Qt-creator] access to gdb console

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 5 08:39:53 CET 2021

Hi Stefan,

you probably want to comment and vote on
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-19870 as ultimate solution.

Until then, you can use the left part of Views > Views > Debugger Log to
insert GDB commands.

Note that you can also add gdb startup commands at Tools > Options >
Debugger > GDB.

Best regards,
André